The Swan House
The Swan House – built in 1928 – designed by acclaimed architect Philip Shutze of Heinz, Reid & Adler – located on Andrews Drive in Buckhead – Operated by the Atlanta History Center as a museum since being acquired from the Inman family in 1966.
This is a nine image HDR photograph taken in November.
ISO 200, 90mm, f/18: Processed in SNS-HDR & Lightroom
Prints of this image are available for purchase at www.CarsonMatthewsPhotography.com